Want to see something sad

- General Comments.

Moderators: Voice Dax, Voice Aeneas

Want to see something sad

Postby owly » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:21 pm

Murdered Couple in Pensacola Florida

One for grunt he lives right down the road from pcola, It sad to me because this happened to a couple of big hearted people. The fact that they had adopted chilgrem that was mostly handy-caped is extraordinary.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iinslw7IcCg
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
owly
Master Knight

Re: Want to see something sad

Postby owly » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:55 pm

Oh my friend told me they caught them all, sad too that the couple didn't keep money at the house so they died for nothing.....
Lone NUT
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

owly
Master Knight

Postby TEVA » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:27 am

truely sad this was on 20/20 about month ago.
"Gratitude is a mark of a noble soul and a refined character. We like
to be around those who are grateful. They tend to brighten all around them.

OAFS
TEVA
Squire

Postby Atla » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:25 am

See? Know this is how it ought to have gone.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/13/us/13texas.html

PASADENA, Tex. — Joe Horn’s home was his castle, but what about his neighbor’s home?

Joe Horn, 61, top, shot Diego Ortiz, 30, and Hernando Torres, 38, after he saw them breaking into a neighbor’s home.

When Mr. Horn, a 61-year-old retiree living with his daughter and her family in a growing subdivision in this Houston suburb, saw two burglars breaking into the house next door on Nov. 14, he called 911 and grabbed his shotgun.

Moments later, after what the police say was a confrontation on Mr. Horn’s front lawn, the two men — both illegal immigrants — lay dead on winding Timberline Drive, leaving behind a pillowcase stuffed with jewelry and about $2,000 in cash.

One vital piece of evidence is certain to be the audiotape of Mr. Horn’s 911 calls. In a low, calm and steady voice, he said he saw the men breaking in and asked: “I’ve got a shotgun; do you want me to stop them?”

The Pasadena emergency operator responded: “Nope. Don’t do that. Ain’t no property worth shooting somebody over, O.K.?”

Mr. Horn said: “But hurry up, man. Catch these guys will you? Cause, I ain’t going to let them go.”

Mr. Horn then said he would get his shotgun.

The operator said, “No, no.” But Mr. Horn said: “I can’t take a chance of getting killed over this, O.K.? I’m going to shoot.”

The operator told him not to go out with a gun because officers would be arriving.

“O.K.,” Mr. Horn said. “But I have a right to protect myself too, sir,” adding, “The laws have been changed in this country since September the first, and you know it.”

The operator said, “You’re going to get yourself shot.” But Mr. Horn replied, “You want to make a bet? I’m going to kill them.”

Moments later he said, “Well here it goes, buddy. You hear the shotgun clicking and I’m going.”

Then he said: “Move, you’re dead.”

There were two quick explosions, then a third, and the 911 call ended.

“I had no choice,” Mr. Horn said when he called 911 back. “They came in the front yard with me, man.”
~Atla!
Before God I swear this creed. My rifle and myself are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but Peace! -MajGen Rupertus, USMC.
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns

Postby Grunt » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:52 am

Yea Owl was a wicked deal indead
They caught them all including the lady who supposedly paid for the robbery hit
Rumour control has it that the man who was shot was a drug bank roller
Random acts of kindness will save the world
A Few Tend the Tree of Freedom so Many can Live in its Shade
To send men to the firing squad judicial proof is unnecessary Che Guevara
Doing the right thing is seldom popular and never easy
Grunt
Upper Royalty

Postby Gerien » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:54 am

So his neighbor gets burgled, and he has the right to protect himself so he goes outside to do so and kills them?

Yeah, exactly the way it should go down. :roll:
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
Gerien
Threadjacker

Postby owly » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:31 pm

Yeah i heard there was a girl in there somewhere directly involved. This leads me to ask you grunt is there the Death Sentence in Florida....?
Lone NUT

owly
Master Knight

Postby Lady Maven » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:11 pm

Yes, Gerien, if they came into HIS yard, he had the right to kill them. Why? Because who is to say that these two criminals weren't going to decide on a little home invasion? He had the right to leave his home. I for one will be double dipped damned if some illegal fuckwad burglars are going to keep me terrorized inside my home waiting for cops to appear. Hell, in this economy, I'd be lucky if I didn't get a pizza delivery guy with attitude instead.

I don't know about you, but I like my neighbors. I won't watch them get burgled and ignore it. They watch out for me, and I watch out for them. I'd feel bad for anyone my big ole Samoan neighbor caught breaking into my home. He's better than my pitbull. And meaner too.
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out screaming "HOLY SHIT ..... what a ride"!!
Lady Maven
Royalty

Postby Grunt » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:28 pm

Yes there is the death penalty and I believe some will be facing it
Grunt
Upper Royalty

Postby Atla » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:21 pm

Well lets see Gerien.

We got two dead illegals, both of whom had rather large rap sheets, who were caught redh anded. And were subsequently blown the fuck away.

Am I supposed to be weeping for these two parasites?

Did Horne break some sort of morality code? No. He protected himself and his neighbors by ridding the world of two evil doers.

And before anyone even thinks of saying perhaps racism had something to do with this, because Horne was white and the illegals were black... the home that was robbed was owned by Vietnamese.

People have this disgusting view today that we are better off leaving problems in the hands of others. Anyone remember Kitty Genovese? Raped and stabbed to death in front of numerous witnesses? Yet no one did a damned thing.

Everyone thinks we ought to let the police handle the problems and stay out of the way.

Bullshit.

Every time some would be thug, gangster, pimp, or mugger pulls out an iron pipe/gun/knife/etc with the intent to rape and pillage, I want him to die on the spot. That is the only effective and efficent means of crime control in the world. Violence is the only response to an aggressor, it is the only response that they understand and fear.

I've typed madly for years on these boards to learn to protect yourself for several obvious reasons.

1. Police take time to arrive. If they even bother.
2. You and you alone are responsible for your safety and well being.
3. It can happen to you.
4. Exercise your rights - or you will loose them.

But in the end, it's your life.

I value mine and those around me, I'll protect them. I'll even willingly break laws if need to be do so. In the end there is only one person I'll stand before to pay for the things I've done, and it ain't no judge, jury, or police officer.
~Atla!
Before God I swear this creed. My rifle and myself are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but Peace! -MajGen Rupertus, USMC.
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns

Postby Grunt » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:32 pm

you can take care of business or await the police report of your neighbors death
Grunt
Upper Royalty

Postby Gerien » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:16 pm

Atla wrote:Did Horne break some sort of morality code?

No, just the law. But I guess in your world vigilantes need not concern themselves with that.
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
Gerien
Threadjacker

Postby Grunt » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:20 pm

No he did not break texas law
perhaps California law but not Texas Law
California is broke Texas still shows a profit
Grunt
Upper Royalty

Postby Atla » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:54 pm

-Did Horne break some sort of morality code?

-No, just the law.

So what's more important? Legality or morality?

In 'my world' it's a no-brainer. Morality. Just because something is illegal, don't make it wrong. Just because 51% of the population believes one way doesn't mean the other 49% are wrong. Perhaps the 51% are.

Or a more obvious example, our SCOTUS. It's pretty constant 5-4 decisions these days. Does that mean the other 4 judges are wrong?

How about some more 'in yo face' examples. The genocide of Jews by the Nazi's and the ethnic cleansing by the Soviets were also 'legal'. But this could never happen in our country right? How about the forced relocation of thousands of Japanese-Americans to concentration camps after the bombing of Pearl Harbor?

It was legal, I guess in 'your world' such things are okay.
~Atla!
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns

Return to Comments