Chupacabra Caught

- General Comments.

Moderators: Voice Dax, Voice Aeneas

Chupacabra Caught

Postby owly » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:21 pm

Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Re: Chupacabra Caught

Postby Gerien » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:18 pm

It looks a bit like the world's ugliest (and meanest) dog.

That's because it's a coyote with mange. :roll:
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Re: Chupacabra Caught

Postby owly » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:27 pm

Image

what in the hell is that?....!!!

You can get the whole story at the link i left in my first post....
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Re: Chupacabra Caught

Postby Gerien » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:14 pm

A mangy badger with a broken jaw.
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Re: Chupacabra Caught

Postby owly » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:20 pm

It looks like a beak like it was some kind of bird dog.....
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Re: Chupacabra Caught

Postby Asoc » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:51 pm

These pictures pop up all the time and every single fucking time they are just a diseased animal.

Stop being so gullible.
Its the Catalina Wine Mixer
User avatar
Asoc
Squire
 
Posts: 3395
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Tacoma

Re: Chupacabra Caught

Postby Maverick » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:53 pm

The second one was supposed to be the New Jersey devil, it was a raccoon.

The first link looked like a greyhound wolf mix perhaps, just probably some random wild dogs that had strange offspring.
I saw my advantage and I took it,
Thats what heroes do.
I <3 Venus. Join the Club!
User avatar
Maverick
Knight
 
Posts: 5428
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Chupacabra Caught

Postby owly » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:19 pm

It's not that i'm gullible, i like to think of myself as amateur crytozoologist and a wisher for new animals yet to be discovered. i would love to see this animal in the picture to be something new. But i will fall back and just say i'd like this creature studied and identified by experts. It very well be spme sort of strange off-spring of known animals....
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Re: Chupacabra Caught

Postby Maverick » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:42 pm

Cryptozoology is fun, but most likely "new" large animals are only going to be found in remote regions.

The chance of a medium size animal going completely unnoticed and unknown in an area like Texas is pretty remote.
I saw my advantage and I took it,
Thats what heroes do.
I <3 Venus. Join the Club!
User avatar
Maverick
Knight
 
Posts: 5428
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Chupacabra Caught

Postby Captain_Ron » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:43 pm

I wish it was real, but doesn't look like it. I do want to know who is killing my goats though.

DAMN YOU EL CHUPACABRA!!!!ONE!!!11!!!
<Holden> I'm just here for the chicks.
How bout a glass of pounch you in the FACE?
Still Y2K compliant
User avatar
Captain_Ron
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1448
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: At my computer

Re: Chupacabra Caught

Postby owly » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:18 pm

Image

Could it be a racoon, it seems like it has a domed head and the racoon dosn't. What ever it is it seems to be missing it's top teeth....
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Re: Chupacabra Caught

Postby Gerien » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:38 pm

What ever it is it seems to be missing it's top teeth....

It's a carcass. Of course it's missing its teeth. :mrgreen: And yes, the skulls are the same.

Thanks for finding that pic, btw. I was looking for it this morning (I knew I had seen it before) but gave up in favor of writing some more of my master's thesis.
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Re: Chupacabra Caught

Postby owly » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:11 pm

NP Gerien i'm still interested in the experts opinion on the first one the CNN Chupacabra, it's probally some sort of known dog with mage.....
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Re: Chupacabra Caught

Postby owly » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:39 pm

Image

What in the world is that???
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Re: Chupacabra Caught

Postby Gerien » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:57 pm

A really bad movie.
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Re: Chupacabra Caught

Postby owly » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:02 pm

Call me a geek but i love that movie
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Re: Chupacabra Caught

Postby Koi » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:07 pm

Gerien wrote:A really bad movie.



You're going to hell for saying that!
~Koi McOlly
User avatar
Koi
Peasant
 
Posts: 531
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Conyers, GA

Re: Chupacabra Caught

Postby Asoc » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:02 am

Image
Its the Catalina Wine Mixer
User avatar
Asoc
Squire
 
Posts: 3395
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Tacoma

Re: Chupacabra Caught

Postby owly » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:08 am

Asoc wrote:Image


Oh my God that the creature i seen sucking my goats blood in my back yard finnally picture proof...
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!


Return to Comments

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron