One of those Talonspyre Threads

- General Comments.

Moderators: Voice Dax, Voice Aeneas

Re: One of those Talonspyre Threads

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:57 am

Oh, regardless of past experiences, I am actually cool with the friends-thing. She and I hung out tonight at her establishment and it was just fine. My friend, not so lucky. No matter what has happened, even though I was at fault for what happened, they are not really liking each other right now. Right now. Later is a different story. A little alcohol for both of them will make them toy with each other again. I don't really care. I bore all. She responded nicely and very much in a cool way than in a BAHAHAHAHAHA You never had a shot! Way.

In essence, I kept my fantasy. I get to hang out with a fun person. Get invited to fun things. New things. Meet knew people. Have fun really. If my friend brings drama, it will only be for a few more weeks. Then ... he is gone and off bar tending somewhere a distance away. Looky, another place for me to drink with people I know and meet new people. In the end, I get benefits far outweighing one woman, an absolutely fabulous woman with a killer body and a down-to-earth personality as well as common interests, that can change my life forever.

Or, at least, change it for the time being. My other friends are not cool with me hanging with her, they think she will just use me and shit. I can't seem to convince them, even though I am having fun and being cheery. I sleep well. I never regret anything I am doing. I don't even count it as a loss for telling her all that shit. Not riding the high, it just feels everything mixed up and confused was righted just last night. Tonight proved it. It was, as I requested, just like nothing happened.

Ta da. Normality.

Tomorrow, I role-play some D&D with some friends of mine, then Sunday, short day at work and possibly, depending on weather and my prior engagements, possibly a BBQ at said bartender's house.

/shrug

In the end, no matter what happens, I think I will just enjoy the fun and games and let my brain take a vacation.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:03 am

But don't worry, my defenses are fully operational. She tries anything to cause mischief, I will just sink her.

Not entirely a fool.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:09 pm

Well, my buddy took a violent and quite random turn. He had swore to me, to keep the drama down, he would stay away from her. Any other girl/woman out there, but not her. Just this once. She had been led to believe we could all be friends. He told me he would stay away from her, that to preserve our friendship, he would do anything. I believed him this time. Last time was with a 17 year old girl. He wouldn't do it again.

Last night he lied and rubbed my face in it. Said, "I couldn't help myself."

I told him to get lost. She found out (bartender) and was upset. He then told her, "I have to let you go for a bit while I fix this shit with Reylan."

She texted back and forth (here we go again) with me. I revealed all his secrets and dirty laundry. I called his ex-girlfriend and apologized to her for choosing him over her in the breakup. I made my friends aware that he is indeed an Oathbreaker. I did this within a scant 12 hour period.

He took a step back, told the bartender he needed time to think and that he needed to fix things between us before he would come back for her. I laughed when she texted me that with a question mark. I said, "You stab someone in the back once, sure you can be forgiven. We all do it. You then hug them hard and then stab them in the face while laughing ... guess what, you are not getting forgiven."

She kept saying sorry, I don't know why, you women fascinate me. I told her not to be upset, but to see how quickly he was willing to part with her. That she deserved someone who would fight for her. If he was willing to cut his best friend down to get to her, why dump her quickly when he found out his friend was bleeding on the ground. Rationalize it! He is still in the break up stage from his 1.5 year relationship to a teenager.

I am Wormtongue.

The path has been set. My other friends agree with me, it wasn't perceived, he actively tried to bring me down and make me look the fool. Over what? A girl. A stunningly attractive and absolutely awesome girl, but still, a woman. Even she agrees he is a douche bag for that.

Sick part is, I am actually hurt. Not because she wants to go out with him. That I don't care about. OK, maybe a little bit, but not a lot. I am actually hurt that he did it AGAIN! LOL After I helped to prop him up when he was down because of his 17 year old pedophile dream left him.

I should have done the humane thing when I saw him broken and battered and wallowing in the mud: put my foot on his neck and blown his brains out. 'Cause that is how I roll. Proverbially.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers

Postby _Nagash_ » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:04 am

You might want to consider picking your friends more carefully ;)
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!

Postby Nato » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:19 am

This is too dramatic and long to read. Can someone give me a short version?
Nato
Pickpocket

Postby Gerien » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:25 pm

Nato wrote:This is too dramatic and long to read. Can someone give me a short version?

Rey has teenage relationship and friendship drama - again.
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
Gerien
Threadjacker

Postby owly » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:45 pm

Gerien wrote:
Nato wrote:This is too dramatic and long to read. Can someone give me a short version?

Rey has teenage relationship and friendship drama - again.

:mrgreen:
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
owly
Master Knight

Postby Maverick » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:48 pm

Nato, ask and you shall receive.

Reylan likes girl (bartendress).

Bartendress is cool and talks to Reylan.

Reylan has friend.

Friend likes bartendresses friend.

Bartender says Reylan's friend is a douche.

Reylan proposes to bartendress.

Bartendress denies Reylan.

Bartendress then wants to do Reylan's douchey friend.

Reylan's friend tells Reylan that he will not do hot bartendress because Reylan likes her.

Reylan's friend does bartendress.

Reylan attempts to ruin friend.
I saw my advantage and I took it,
Thats what heroes do.
I <3 Venus. Join the Club!
Maverick
Knight

Postby Nato » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:59 pm

Thanks, guys.

Way to be a d-bag, Reylan.
Nato
Pickpocket

Postby _Nagash_ » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:14 am

Let me quote the most essential parts.

Reylan Talonspyre wrote:She found out (bartender) and was upset. He then told her, "I have to let you go for a bit while I fix this shit with Reylan."

[...]

She kept saying sorry, I don't know why, you women fascinate me. I told her not to be upset, but to see how quickly he was willing to part with her. That she deserved someone who would fight for her. If he was willing to cut his best friend down to get to her, why dump her quickly when he found out his friend was bleeding on the ground. Rationalize it! He is still in the break up stage from his 1.5 year relationship to a teenager.

Ergo:

1. That dude who did the bartendress actually calls Reylan "Reylan".
2. We have gone through another cyclus of Reylanomics.
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!

Postby Kenos » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:06 am

sounds to me like both your male and your female friend are total sluts, but of course I would need a picture to verify :lol:
"Belgium ..... correct ?? You dudes are some twisted lot of truelly offensive wackos."
Kenos
Peasant

Postby Venus » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:22 am

lmao i got the part where he called him reylan to:P

and his drama is harder to keep up with than my daughters' and they have alot of it believe me!

i agree on the picture
im gonna need to see a picture of the friend and the bartenderess!!
Venus
Fervent
Venus
Soul of Barnabas

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:09 am

Blah blah blah! Yeah yeah! Fuck me, I am such a douchebag. I know, I know.

Shit happens.

I never made the play on her until tonight. She didn't reject. She just kind looked stunned. Then she started to cry cause I said it so nice. Blah blah blah.

Told friend he is cool, but he was a dbag to me and put me down a lot and lied. Said I was a dbag right back. Agreement. I told him something I never said before, namely that we would fight over her ... best man wins. So we both tried our game. My Wormtongue maneuvers worked for the long game, but friend probably got her in the short game.

He asked if we would be cool. I said not right now, but sooner or later. It was the way of things.

Told bartender she was playing both sides. Not cool. She agreed. Honest woman. She will probably ignore me within a week.

Moral of the story: Just go after them, don't be a douchebag. Gotcha. Noted.

Also: Reylan is a douchebag and really shouldn't be allowed to interact with society except for the amusement of others.

And: Reylan is going to be single for awhile.

FML, hells yeah!

At least alcohol never lied to me. She is sweet, tasty, and never cheated on me.

Depression sucks. TWO FUCKING YEARS! Bah. Whatever.

Just another girl in the mix.

Peace out. I need to go hang with more friends. Enough of women. More alcohol.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers

Postby Venus » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:34 am

wait u made a play for her and she -cried-?
dude.

thats weird

but if shes playing you, both of you sleep with her<at seperate times of course> then walk away

this is why theres drama when their shouldnt be. stop fighting over her and do it like a man:P
Venus
Fervent
Venus
Soul of Barnabas

Postby Kenos » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:51 am

both of you sleep with her<at seperate times of course>

lolol now that's some sound advice we wouldn't want any accidental mishaps :D
"Belgium ..... correct ?? You dudes are some twisted lot of truelly offensive wackos."
Kenos
Peasant

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:42 pm

Nah. I am not her type, no matter what she says.

She likes guys like my friend.

It is really not a big deal. There are more than her. She was really cool, but the only reason she didn't say no last night is because she A) Doesn't want to hurt me. B) Wants me to stay around and continue this fucking drama.

Fuck that. I told her I am not visiting tonight at her bar. I got a party at another friend's she was invited to go with too. I am not hanging with that dude either because I don't want too. I also asked her out on a proper date and shit, since this is all just fucking gay ass posturing.

She says no or ignores me. Fuck her.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers

Postby owly » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:49 pm

IMHO thats the way go Rey.....
Lone NUT
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

owly
Master Knight

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:08 pm

I would love to fuck her.
Hell, I would even take sloppy seconds. This woman is fucking awesome.

But whatever. I thought she was trying to tell me something with "I am really approachable." "Friends make the best lovers." "I will probably end up marrying you." "You know, you said I was going to have your babies, we will probably end up dating." "I just need a good BF, you know the type."

Guess not. Guess it was some unfortunate choice of words, slip ups, or putting me on some backburner for a rainy desolate day.

Fuck this.
Hell, if my friend goes there, good for him.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers

Postby _Nagash_ » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:38 pm

You went from "I should have done the humane thing when I saw him broken and battered and wallowing in the mud: put my foot on his neck and blown his brains out" to "I still love you, dude" awfully quick there. :shock:
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:08 pm

We all three talked today.
See, here is the thing, he liked her, she liked him.
She twisted the story for the listener and talked to both of us.
I called her out on it after he and I talked it out like friends.

Then I told him whatever he did I would need time to adjust, but I would still be around. He was a douche bag to me and shat all over me to make himself feel better. He still says I threw him on her. He is an idiot, but his heart and dick are in the right place. I told him I wanted my answers from her, because her story to me about him being a stalker and all this other shit didn't make sense with the way he was telling it.

She actually responded with, "Reylan, don't you see what he is trying to do to us!!!!!!!!!" :roll:

Anyways, after verbally/textually beating it out of her, she admitted she twisted the story a bit because it made me feel better. She does like him but she is worried about two things:

1. Getting hurt.
2. Loosing me as a friend.

In all honesty, even though she doesn't notice it, she is really only worried about #1. LOL

It is the way of things. I wasn't played or betrayed. I was just unfit for duty.

I get this a lot, but it won't keep me down. I still think he is making a mistake and that she will shit all over him. But whatever. They are both bartenders. They are both full of themselves. They are both MY servants because I pay them now.

Fuck 'em. Back to my real life.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers

Postby Nato » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:31 pm

What is it like to live a soap opera?
Nato
Pickpocket

Postby owly » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:57 pm

Get a girl like me and get laid all the time like me.....
Lone NUT

owly
Master Knight

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:50 pm

What is it like to live a soap opera?

I enjoyed it.

If I never got hurt or had emotional stock in anything, even a hot ass bartender that was never interested, I would never live. At least I was passionate about something or someone, even if it was the wrong way or wrong person.

I actually feel ... good. Now if you don't mind, I am going to try and sleep with this chick likes D&D miniatures at a bon fire at my other friends. She lives in another state and she is a big nerd. She is back for the weekend.

There is more than one friend and one girl.

It is the art of spinning plates that matters.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:53 pm

Get a girl like me and get laid all the time like me.....

Owly, that is what I am shooting for, but for right now. It is time to let it go and move on.

Plus, who says I won't get a shot at it again after my buddy?

She is hot.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers

Postby _Nagash_ » Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:35 am

Reylan Talonspyre wrote:She actually responded with, "Reylan, don't you see what he is trying to do to us!!!!!!!!!" :roll:

She calls you Reylan too? :?
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!

PreviousNext

Return to Comments