Once Upon A Time There Was This Place Called Braggart's Hall

- General Comments.

Moderators: Voice Dax, Voice Aeneas

Re: Once Upon A Time There Was This Place Called Braggart's Hall

Postby Kyhera » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:11 am

Nether wrote:Maybe I should leave for awhile, then when I come back people can say "Nether who?" :D

From personal experience you must leave for 8 years so no one has a clue of who the hell you are :P Except for one or two players, one of which no longer plays and the other one who grew up so much that you don't even recognize him! *sniff* But then you get to meet a whole slew of new players who are quite cool. But then you realize that so much can happen in 8 years. Your God is no longer a God, some other Gods got thrown in, and so your RP makes no sense cause you are stuck in a time warp.

But theeeeeeen,, you can be a noob and have the excuse of saying "I left for 8 years"

Seems to be working for me, although there are some muppets who have been here for quite a while that seem more noobish than I

hmmm tad bitchy that last line .. mebbe I need coffee :P
Moi
Insert something clever here
MTS/OAFS
Kyhera
Peasant

Location: Somewhere in the pieces of your dream shattered world

Postby Maverick » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:11 am

I hope the one who grew up is Demmy!

Im still cute and lovable, well I guess Demmy was never really lovable, but I was (and of course still am.)

:P

And ky just because they say that the gods are dead or that they never even existed, does not have to change what you wrote or believe. Its not an encyclopedia, it is whatever you make it.

And I dont remember rue losing any bet or drinking, I just remember her being in awe of the awesomeness.
I saw my advantage and I took it,
Thats what heroes do.
I <3 Venus. Join the Club!
Maverick
Knight

Postby Kyhera » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:27 am

Maverick wrote:I hope the one who grew up is Demmy!

Im still cute and lovable, well I guess Demmy was never really lovable, but I was (and of course still am.)

:P

And ky just because they say that the gods are dead or that they never even existed, does not have to change what you wrote or believe. Its not an encyclopedia, it is whatever you make it.

And I dont remember rue losing any bet or drinking, I just remember her being in awe of the awesomeness.

You know sometimes there are 3 sides of stories between elven maidens and Mavericks :P

1) What he said happened.

2) What she hopes didn't happen.

3) What really happened. :lol:
Moi
MTS/OAFS
Kyhera
Peasant

Postby Maverick » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:36 am

Awww I dont know why she would deny it, she was the one who seduced me.

:ppp

I was so young and naive back then, that might have even been my first wedding! For all I know shes the one who turned my heart bitter and made it so I can never trust a woman again!

I was going through my old posts (there are a 184 pages of mine since 2002 which sucks because id say 75% of my posting occurred between 1999-2002) and I found an awesome thread sunsu made that turned into my drunk thread. Now its not complete yet, but Im planning on going back and bumping it the next time I am really drunk and wont be able to remember what happened.

The reason I say this is because Ive read the post for the last 15 minutes, and I just can not at all remember that New Years eve. So I want more posts I can go back to and be like "What the hell was going on or what happened." I mean I dont even remember a second of it.
Thats what heroes do.
Maverick
Knight

Postby Kyhera » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:43 am

Maverick wrote:Awww I dont know why she would deny it, she was the one who seduced me.

:ppp

I was so young and naive back then, that might have even been my first wedding! For all I know shes the one who turned my heart bitter and made it so I can never trust a woman again!

Rue was sweet, young and innocent. I personally do NOT remember such a wedding occurring so unless you have proof, never happened.

And I thought "I" was the one that made you bitter :P Let's see what did you call me in those thoughts I got sent years back? Oh yes,

cold, manipulating, power-hungry half-elf. Although my elven blood is pure, I am half drow, half faireborn.

Take that Mr. Awesomenessinmyownfoggymindlegend !!!

Where is Venus?!
Moi
MTS/OAFS
Kyhera
Peasant

Postby Maverick » Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:00 am

Oh what Ky did to me was so hurtful that I cant even speak about it. It brings me to tears to think about my young heart being so vulnerable and being crushed by some one who was just out for fame and fortune and had a thousand and a half other guys on the side, yes I knew!

And I dont know where venus is!

But I know shes not here helping you!
Thats what heroes do.
Maverick
Knight

Postby Kyhera » Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:18 am

Maverick wrote:Oh what Ky did to me was so hurtful that I cant even speak about it. It brings me to tears to think about my young heart being so vulnerable and being crushed by some one who was just out for fame and fortune and had a thousand and a half other guys on the side, yes I knew!

And I dont know where venus is!

But I know shes not here helping you!

You forgot power.

As for the 1.5k guys, technically there were only 3, and never at same time thank you. 3 or 1000, I guess when you are used to exaggerating your prowess you exaggerate anything! :P

I don't need Venus to help me! I just like to include her in Mav bashing fun! Because she is cool , and not delusional!

*smirks*
Moi
MTS/OAFS
Kyhera
Peasant

Postby Kyhera » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:10 pm

Speaking of old posts ... remember Phike? One of my favourite posts I saved was his:

Phike

posted 11-06-98 04:05 PM ET View Profile Edit Post

::Kyhera strolls silently back to the bar, her mind wandering into its own universe. She fails to notice the large semi camoflaged lump laying right before the bar, and as she reaches the counter she nearly looses footing as one of her heels makes its home in the soft mass. She quickly regains her composure, and looks down to see a dirty, drunken elf, laying before her. His face is scarred, and an ear is missing. He seems somewhat agitated.::

"Hey man... what you want to step on me for?" He looks up at her as he begins to grip onto one of the stools and pull himself up. His clothing seems to contain more dust than the road that led here, and as he rises small puffs meander around him.

::Kyhera looks oddly at her guild mate, "I'm sorry Phike, I thought you were a roach that followed Menace from his pad or something."::

Phike gives Kyhera a sloppy drunk smile, "You wouldn't happen to have seen a leg wandering around here, would you have? I seem to have missplaced mine." Phike tries to take a step and falls against Kyhera.

::She helps him back up to his foot, and leans him against the bar.::

"Sorry about that, I came directly here from a potato farmer's convention." Looks curiously at Kyhera, "Say anyone ever told you that for an underground harbringer of death, eater of fungi, and generally blood thirty vixen you're kinda cute." Phike smiles goofilly, then suddenly passes out, falling flat on his face.

-Phike
--Sloppy dude extrordinaire
->RR<-

--::P.S. When I was writing this, I was saying it out loud in a Barry White sorta voice... but try your own until you find the one you are most comfortable with. I know it's stupid, but I'm bored, so I thought I'd throw this in as a second edit.::--

---This message was edited by Phike (11-07-98).
Moi
MTS/OAFS
Kyhera
Peasant

Postby Kyhera » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:38 pm

Dammit I just spent an hour looking for proof of how naive and innocent young Maverick was :P So I leave you with this and then I go get some work done!!!

Maverick

posted 01-04-99 12:11 AM ET View Profile E-mail Edit Post::

As Maverick looks down at his blade, he cant help but admire the craftmanship. As he stares in at the blade, he cannot help to see his green eyes flare::

You still got it...

:: He murmurs softly into his blade, as a smile comes across his face. He puts down his sword and grabs the drink sitting in front of him. As he slowly sips the whiskey, he observes the room, noticing two females in a conversation. As he listens in, he cant help but ask himself wether he should interfere. As he thinks about it, he continues to listen, and figures what the hell. Waiting for a moment to break in, he listens patiently. He hears the one say something about a door and he cant help but comment::

Nah I doubt that your dream man will come through that door, seing how that is the entrance to ladies washroom.

::Maverick looks at them with a sparkle in his eyes and a slight grin on his face::

Maverick

---This message was edited by Maverick (01-04-99).

Storm

posted 01-04-99 01:24 AM ET View Profile E-mail Edit Post

~Desdemona and Storm look at each other as the male speaks from behind them, then simultaneously burst into gales of laughter~

"Well then aye, it would be a bit more difficult to encounter a fine male specimen walking through that door wouldn't it?", Storm stammers out while wiping her eyes.

~She turns smoke-coloured eyes to the one that had spoken to them, taking in his armor, his weapons, and his overall countenance. A bit too much on the foppish side for her taste, for she noticed that he couldn't help but look at his reflection in the mirror on the wall every few minutes. But still . . .turning to Desdemona she whispered.~

"Well, "he" isn't too bad. Do you think there might be a reasonable intellect behind that pretty facade of his?"

~She turned back to look at the male, smiling gratuitously~

---This message was edited by Storm (01-04-99).

WAR

posted 01-04-99 01:37 AM ET View Profile Edit Post

After double checking the horses to make sure they were ok and that the idiot of a stable boy didnt get it into his head to run off with their saddles, War turned and headed towards the tavern door.

After so long a rest, it's good to be back on the road again with Storm, he thought to himself. Dragging his gaze back to the tavern door, he looks at it and remembers long in the past at the sheer numbers of doors he had broken in an inn's tavern just like this one...ahh well times long past he thought.

Ducking his head to clear the door frame, he fills the doorway with his tall warrior's body, blocking off just enough light for him to make out the interior of the tavern and his wife talking with her old friend, Desdemona.

Shutting the door behind him, he heads to the bar before joining his wife.

"Barkeep, a mug of your finest black ale", he states with a grin as the man looks up at him. As the tender draws the ale, War reaches into his pouch and pulls out 5 gold coins and slides them across the counter to him.

"That ought to more than cover the expense of it, keep anything else for yourself." he says after taking the large mug from the now startled man and turning to head over to his wife and Desdemona, who he now sees are engaged in conversation with man sitting at another table. Smiling to himself, War bets that the man has no idea what he just got himself into...

---This message was edited by WAR (01-04-99).

Desdemona

posted 01-04-99 06:02 AM ET View Profile E-mail Edit Post

Not even batting an eyelash at this interesting turn of events, she takes a long sip of her wine, mentally scraping her jaw off of the floor. 'How does she manage to DO that each an' every time??'

Clear violet-colored eyes sparking with mischief, she slants an impish grin towards her friend as she replies sotto voce. "

Ye gods, Storm. I certainly HOPE so! I've been so tired of talkin' to m'self lately,but it's been the only way I could get a semi-intelligent conversation around here!!"

Knowing better than to risk a glance at herself in ANY mirror,knowing that as always she was unremarkable with her waist-length braid of ebony hair and odd-colored eyes, she instead turned towards the man with a small,crooked smile as she nodded her head up at him in greeting. "Aye, an' I must admit, I'd seriously have to wonder about any 'man' that wandered out o' that washroom, to be honest.. Thank ye for pointin' that out to us. We are in your debt..."
She tilted her head to the side slightly, eyes glinting mischieviously as she caught sight of another familiar face within these walls. Feeling more confident of her surroundings for the first time in days, she eases her stance..

Desdemona
~RR~

Maverick

posted 01-08-99 07:10 AM ET View Profile E-mail Edit Post

:: Isnt to bad he thought to himself, wondering where he was, and realizing he was in uncharted territory with these two ladies. Questioning his next move, his thoughts are interupted by the entrance of a large man.

Looking at the tall figure walk through the door he cant help but think, ~I could take this guy any day~. But alas he was not one to start a fight over nothing.

As his mind loses focus to battles of old, he quickly trys to regain his thoughts. Viewing the table in front of him and noticing a few empty drinks, he can only think of one thing to say::

Your gratitude is not needed, but can I offer either of you two something to drink...

Maverick

---This message was edited by Maverick (01-08-99).
Desdemona

posted 01-08-99 01:46 PM ET View Profile E-mail Edit Post

Looking up at him, she grinned very faintly as she said in an undertone to Storm."Well, he can string words together in a sentence...that's a plus. But...can he dance? Inquiring minds wanna know.."
As she heard a mumbled reply from her sister, she gestured towards a table as she spoke..
"Bah, gratitude never does get me very far...as for the drink, wine would be appreciated but only if you are willing to stay and keep us company as we drink..."
Quirks an eyebrow,leaning her head to the side.. "Unless your adoring public would object to that?? " she continues in a soft,teasing voice...

Desdemona
~RR~
Storm

posted 01-08-99 03:26 PM ET View Profile E-mail Edit Post

~She watched the pretty boy's reaction to her husband with a bemused air. War's appearance seemed to bring out the bravado in some, she only hoped this gentle soul would not be foolish enough to pursue whatever misled thought he was harboring. She turned her attention to her husband as she mumbled to Desdemona~

"You sure he is strong enough to handle you Desi?"

~She rested her fingers over War's hand as she watched the interaction between Desdemona and the stranger at the table, wondering if the male would rise to the occasion~

Maverick

posted 01-08-99 11:35 PM ET View Profile E-mail Edit Post

Dance?

:: He replies with some hesitation. As he looks at her, he thinks of the last time that he danced with some one, and small smile comes across his face::

Well how about this, Ill go get you and myself a drink and then we will see what happens about that dance.

:: As he gets up to buy the drinks, he looks back and with a small cocky grin states::

No, I dont think that my adoring public will mind if I spend some time here.

Maverick

ha! naive and innocent my elven ears!
Moi
MTS/OAFS
Kyhera
Peasant

Postby Squee » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:54 pm

man look at all the stuff she saved of you mav, must mean something...
Squee
Pickpocket

Postby Venus » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:10 pm

Take that Mr. Awesomenessinmyownfoggymindlegend !!!

lol way to make up a new word:P

and lol i dont think ky needs my help:>
Venus
Fervent
Venus
Soul of Barnabas

Postby Squee » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:14 pm

nope, you need ky's help though!
Squee
Pickpocket

Postby Kyhera » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:20 pm

*narrows eyes*

I do believe this Squee-inite is looking to be hurt by a human and an elf ...
Moi
MTS/OAFS
Kyhera
Peasant

Postby Sturm » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:25 pm

Squee wrote:man look at all the stuff she saved of you mav, must mean something...

*snickers* :lol:
~Bo,Sart~ RiP~
It is a brave act of valor to condemn death, but where life is more terrible than death, it is then the truest valor to dare to live."
~Amo ut invenio~Fidei Defensor Vexillarius~
Sturm
Armchair Warrior

Location: Look up, see that funny colored star...Smile please!!

Postby Squee » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:32 pm

Kyhera wrote:*narrows eyes*

I do believe this Squee-inite is looking to be hurt by a human and an elf ...

see what i said is true!
Squee
Pickpocket

Postby Maverick » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:04 pm

I sure was classy.

Anyways, Id like to say that venus wont hurt me because she is to nice and from the south. Like I said yesterday the reason I came to post was that I was remarking in my head how much nicer southern girls are than northern girls.

And look at how nice venus is! But it also may be cause I think I said she had a better memory than me cause she was younger so I probably won some points there.
Thats what heroes do.
Maverick
Knight

Postby Venus » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:14 pm

venus is not nice!

and no, u got no points, u were just setting up for a venus is an old alien man joke im sure.
Venus
Fervent
Venus
Soul of Barnabas

Postby Maverick » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:27 pm

Youre the nicest person on TB!

And that was not my intention at all!!! I was just trying to be nice because its all true and I thought that some one should finally say the truth.

::sniff sniff::

No wonder why everyone says mean things about you, you dont know how to take a compliment!
Thats what heroes do.
Maverick
Knight

Postby Kyhera » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:33 pm

suck up

I notice how you are avoiding the truth of who "young Mav" really was ;P
Moi
MTS/OAFS
Kyhera
Peasant

Postby Maverick » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:41 pm

He was sweet and innocent until he was ruined by women.

That much I know for sure.
Thats what heroes do.
Maverick
Knight

Postby Atla » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:57 pm

Maverick wrote: Like I said yesterday the reason I came to post was that I was remarking in my head how much nicer southern girls are than northern girls.

Duh. and they don't have that horrible yankee accent.
~Atla!
Before God I swear this creed. My rifle and myself are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but Peace! -MajGen Rupertus, USMC.
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns

Postby Venus » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:58 pm

he played sweet and innocent and shy, because he knew women would like it!!

and u were not complimenting me, i know a setup to an alien joke when i see one!
Venus
Fervent
Venus
Soul of Barnabas

Postby Sturm » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:09 pm

Venus wrote:i know a setup to an alien joke when i see one!

Knowing and admitting your problem is a great accomplishment Venus, don't be so defensive, we've all got a quirks.
Third boobs, are Ok!!!, they make you special. :wink:
~Bo,Sart~ RiP~
It is a brave act of valor to condemn death, but where life is more terrible than death, it is then the truest valor to dare to live."
~Amo ut invenio~Fidei Defensor Vexillarius~
Sturm
Armchair Warrior

Location: Look up, see that funny colored star...Smile please!!

Postby Venus » Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:08 pm

i definetly dont have a horrible yankee accent:Pp

and a third boob is not a quirk omg!
Venus
Fervent
Venus
Soul of Barnabas

Postby Atla » Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:42 pm

Not all southern accents are that great either, especially the accent that comes from missing most of your teeth.
~Atla!
Before God I swear this creed. My rifle and myself are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but Peace! -MajGen Rupertus, USMC.
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns

PreviousNext

Return to Comments